A networking event is a great way to attract residents who might not normally attend your events. Whether you host a mixer for small businesses or open it up to everybody, there are several ways to make it fun.
2. Pop Up Shops – Invite local vendors to set up pop up shops at your location. Offer prime spots to your residents first.
3. Read over this list of tips before planning.
4. If your community is a member of a chamber of commerce, ask them to take part in your event.
5. Ask local vendors to provide your food, decorations, name tags, and signage. Small businesses love to sponsor in exchange for featured publicity.
6. Consider using an ice breaker or game to help people mingle.
Whatever you do, make it FUN!