Want to avoid awkward silences at your next property pool party? Looking for some creative conversation starters when you're waiting in the office with a potential resident? Try some of these to get to know your residents. Or, post one of these as a "Question of the Week" so your residents get to know each other.
- What's the strangest thing that's happened to you today?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What are some of your favorite books or magazines?
- What are some of your favorite movies?
- What kind of music are you into?
- What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
- What's your favorite time of year? What about it do you like?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- How did you get into [INSERT THEIR CAREER FIELD]?
- Would you recommend [INSERT THEIR CAREER] for other people? Why / Why not?
- What do you do for fun?
- Do you like traveling?
- If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
- If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
- Are you a planner or do prefer to be more spontaneous?
- Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
- What’s your favorite part about today so far?
- Did you have a pet when you were a child? What was it's name?
- If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
- What’s one of the strangest things you’ve ever done?
- What kind of vacations do you like?
- If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
- What’s the best decision you ever made?
- What are some of your favorite websites?
If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
photo courtesy of mrgefile